- 16:59:48: Q: @radarwylie Are those "TARDIS bags" bigger on the inside? That would be very useful coming home from a con. #gally
- 17:08:57: @secretsushi Considering a home user can build/buy a 3D "printer" for under $500, can a useful commercial version be far behind.
- 17:10:33: @foxsensations Darn! The site is flash only & I'm remote.
- 21:56:53: Borders not near as much of a zoo as it appeared over the weekend. Still found several wanted items.
- 22:00:32: @secretsushi http://www.makerbot.comfor the most popular 3d printer. There were several on display at #makersfaire last year.
- 22:10:55: Sitting in the kids area culling my pile. It's actually very quiet, as it's been striped already.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com