- 16:00:24: The thought of St Pat's Day in LV is amazing. Then add #Tempest being there! Wow! re: @sorbye's post
- 16:43:00: Oh MY! @GeorgeTakei is now on twitter.
- 18:59:33: @eccentriclee Actually in the dark ages (but not quite prehistoric) of computer, I did know a computer did alphabetic (and other) sorting.
- 19:01:21: @eccentriclee pt2... In an assembler class, we had to code our own sorting algorithms, including understanding the byte encoding.
- 19:12:44: @eccentriclee re keyboards. Oh don't remind me. I used to do hardware repair when keyboards and mice were worth repairing... Yuck.
- 19:15:39: @eccentriclee alpha sort? it's the algorithm. Look only a range of ascii codes. Convert to lowercase. Nmbrs & spcl char support, etc, etc.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com