- 09:26:38: Arrived safely in Denver. Early even! Just a short walk/slide to my next gate. Now to enjoy my cup of chicken soup.
- 12:57:40: On the ground in Detroit. No delays, no snow. Long walk to baggage claim as we came in at far end of the terminal.
- 16:15:40: No zapping, no groping for me from #tsa. Just the regular metal detector & bag/computer/shoes scan. No wandding or chemical check.
- 19:07:18: Brrrrr... Car says it's 28 degrees (F) outside. My hands & legs simply say it's freaking cold outside. ~70 more miles to go.
- 21:54:09: Arrived safely at hotel. Called Chris, but I'm having phone issues now, so I can't call my family. Hopefully they will see this.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com