1. What's your favorite cheese?
Sharp Old Chedar.
2. How long do you hold onto odd socks before giving up on finding their mate?
Long ago I started buying socks in bulk. 6-10 pairs of the exact same socks. No unmatched socks. Maybe a odd number, but never unmatched.
3. Who was your favorite musical artist when you were 15?
Abba and Weird Al.
4. What shape are your fingernails in right now?
Trimmed to keep me from chewing on them.
5. Two scoops: of what?
Ice Cream. But only occasionally as the sugar shock can make me ill.
6. What's your earliest memory?
My early memories are very fragmented due to trauma and abuse when I was 7-8. My solid memories don't start untill age 11.
I litterally don't know which earlier memories are real or created as my family told stories of my younger days.
7. When does your pet look funniest?
When he's been given a fresh sprig of Catnip.
8. What do you collect?
Books!!!! Pocket Dragons, Vintage Naturist Magazines. Old computers. Some toys. Otter stuff.
9. What's better than sex?
Love, Health, Friends.
10. What things are you brand-loyal to?
Sony video products. Nikon film cameras. Canon digital cameras.
11. Favorite Dr. Seuss book?
Horton Hear's a Who.
12. Best meal you've had lately?
Home Grilled Burgers, Baked Beans, Sweet Potato Fries and Salad. Not fancy but prepared to gether and with love.
13. Peanut Butter and ________?
Jam and Cheese. I've always prefered Jam to Jelly.
14. Who's your favorite poet?
I don't really like poetry, I've never been able to get into it and understand it.
15. Where are you going on vacation this year?
Palm Springs was in March.
Seattle for Westercon and the Oregon Coast Drive after.
Toronto for Worldcon, but that may be a fly in and fly out visit.
16. If you could change careers tomorrow with no strings attached, what would you be?
Teacher. I've discovered I'm actually a good teacher, but I'm selfish enough not to give up my lifestyle to do it.
17. Whaddya drive?
Blue Geo Prizm. 8 years old, built in my hometown, still gets 33 mpg.
18. What's your poison?
Red Wine. Irish Wiskey.
19. The color of the carpet or the kind of floor in the room you are sitting in right now?
Brown. Previous owners had kids and pets. We have pets too. So we haven't changed it out.
20. What's on your walls? Paint.
A DigirieDo, 5 pieces of Art, Portraits of Punkin and KitKat and "family" photo with C, K, P and I.